Square Enix will release the PC version of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade via Steam June 17, the company announced. The Steam version is also compatible with Steam Deck.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade first launched for PlayStation 5 on June 10, 2021, followed by PC via the Epic Games Store on December 16, 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via the Steam page:
Final Fantasy VII Remake is a bold reimagining of the original Final Fantasy VIIoriginally released in 1997, developed under the guidance of the original key developers.
This critically acclaimed game, which mixes traditional command-based combat and real-time action, makes its Steam debut with FF7R EPISODE INTERmission – a new story arc with Yuffie Kisaragi.
By exploiting Mako, the planet’s life blood, through their Mako reactors, Shinra Electric Power Company has taken control almost worldwide. A tough group of idealists, known as the Avalanche, is one of the last bastions of the resistance.
Cloud, an elite soldier who has become a mercenary, is involved in an avalanche operation to destroy Mako Reactor 1 in the city of Midgar.
The bombing throws the city into a burning chaos, and Cloud is plagued by visions of a bitter enemy who long thought was dead.
Once again, a story begins that will shape the fate of an entire world.
* This game is a remake of FINAL FANTASY VII, first released in 1997.
The first title in a series with several parts, it is based on the story from the original game, up to the escape from Midgar, and adds new elements.
■ Final Fantasy VII Remake EPISODE BREAK (New episode with Yuffie Kisaragi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake EPISODE INTERmission is a brand new adventure in the world of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. Play as Wutaian ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates Midgar and conspires with Avalanche HQ to steal the ultimate material from Shinra Electric Power Company.
Content included in this product
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade contains the following content:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake full game
- Downloadable content “Final Fantasy VII Remake EPISODE INTERmission “(New episode with Yuffie Kisaragi)
- Weapons: Cacstar
- Armor: Midgar Bangle
- Armor: Shinra Bangle
- Armor: Corneo Armlet
- Accessories: Superstar Belt
- Accessories: Mako Crystal
- Accessories: Seraphic earrings
- Summon materia: Karbunkel
- Invite material: Chocobo Chick
- Summon materia: Cactuar
* Additional weapons, armor, accessories and summoning materials can be obtained from the gift box on the main menu.
* The weapon “Cacstar” can only be used in Final Fantasy VII Remake EPISODE PAUSE (Yuffie episode)
See the trailer for PC launch below.